Healthiest Cat & Kitten Treat
What defines a great treat?
All cat parents want to find the Best Cat Food Supplement for their meows.
A cat treat has to be delicious, nutritious and last but not least – safe!
'Kitty Chups' is developed by a veterinarians to boost cat immune system.
Indulge your cat with a licking, high-fiber treat and see the health difference.
Organic ingredients have clear clinical evidence of feline health benefits:
- ebiotic Oligofructose and Inulin modulate glucose and amino acid metabolism through propionate production in average weight cats.
- Dietary fiber is added to pet food is to increase satiety (a feeling of fullness) which helps with weight loss programs for overweight and obese cats.
- The main goal of prebiotic supplements is the gut microbiota improvement as it's well-known that probiotics have good effects on health rising of digestive system.
- Catnip is an organic herb, good stress and tension reducer. Considered safe and nontoxic for all felines.
- EPA, one of the two polyunsaturated fatty acids in fish oil. It has anti-inflammatory effect. It helps in any condition that causes inflammation of the heart, kidneys, skin, and joints—such as arthritis.
- DHA, another Omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil, is important in brain and eyes development in kittens. Giving fish oil to pregnant or nursing pets can benefit the babies once they're born.
Lickable Cat Treat
Have some fun together with your cat during its snack time. You can also stick Kitty Chups to any place around your house. It'll be the most useful treat your cat has ever had for sure!
'Kitty Chups' contains only natural nutrition ingredients and includes cat vitamins:
- Chicken Protein
- Oligofructose (Inulin) as dietary fiber
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria)
- Fish oil (EPA & DHA)
- Vitamins A, B, C, E
- Components: Protein 53%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids 5%
- 1 licking treat contains ~ 30 cal
Size:4 cm (1.57") x 4 cm (1.57") x 3 cm (1.18")
Pack include: 3 / 6 / 12 pcs. of Cat Treats 'Kitty Chups'
How to Use:
- Open the package
- Peel off the back cover
- Stick it to the wall/table/floor/cat's foot etc.
- Take off the cap
- Watch your cat lick and get happy!
About 10% of Cats don't know it is a lickable treat and need to get used to it for a while. Please be patient to your cat.